Describe how you measure, track or otherwise demonstrate your value on investment research activities.
In general, our research deliverables fall into three categories:
• Macroeconomic research, produced on a quarterly basis
• Periodic asset class and thematic reports, such as white papers. We generally produce six to eight white papers per year, and each of these publications is available to our clients as part of our consulting services.
• Customized research reports for clients
Meketa Investment Group also sponsors two research efforts comprised of internal and external staff and resources:
• The Global Macroeconomic Advisory Committee, which includes representatives from Meketa Investment Group as well as academic experts from Harvard University and the University of California, San Diego
• The Global Infrastructure Forum, collaboration between Meketa Investment Group and Stanford University