BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist committed to helping clients achieve their ambitions both in terms of investments and cross-border distribution.
Our extensive network of over 95 markets and the rich diversity of our people enable us to provide our institutional clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
Brief description of our services
BNP Paribas Securities Services offers a comprehensive range of products and services covering the whole scope of post-trade services and has established a solid reputation of quality and performance. We have developed an innovative local-global model, allowing us to maintain the client proximity that has made us successful. Based on a solid local presence, client focus is maintained by our local teams who have extensive local market expertise while offering global coverage and operating model.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a one-stop shop with tailor-made solutions that provides integrated solutions for all operators involved in the investment cycle: sell side, buy side and issuers. There are four business lines:
- Asset servicing for buy side clients: Gobal Custody; Depositary/Tustee; Transfer agency and fund distribution support; Fund administration and middle-office outsourcing; Investment reporting, performance and risk measurement.
- Clearing & custody for sell side clients:Local clearing, settlement and custody; Global clearing, settlement and custody; Back-office outsourcing, Listed derivatives clearing
- Corporate trust for corporates and issuers: Structuring corporate actions; Global compensation & benefit plan services; Shareholder services; General Meeting Management; Debt Fund Servicing; Asset Protection Structures; Loan Administration; Debt Instruments Issuance Services
- Market services for all clients: Agency lending; Principal lending; Forex; Cash services and Liquidity Access; Collateral Access
We are a core business of BNP Paribas Group and benefit from the Group’s full support.
Key figures as of 31 December 2016
- Assets under custody: USD 9.4 trillion
- Assets under administration: USD 2 trillion
- Funds administered: 10,166
- Transactions settled: 84.7 million