Describe the process you undertake for materiality analysis.
We work with our institutional clients in a series of interactive workshops to undertake a rigorous analysis of what factors are material and important to them. Typically our process involves:
1. Initial knowledge share: assessing the stage at which the client is at in their ESG journey - screening / integration / higher / lower.
2. Scoping of their ESG policies: assessment of how they view ESG and what key success criteria they employ, frequency of monitoring and reporting
3. Mapping of ESG policy needs with our reporting capabilities, to assess gaps if any
4. Proof of concept: highlighting in practical terms what the ESG analysis would look like and provide
5. Production: regular reporting offered via ESGRA