Describe how your organisation’s philosophy incorporates environmental, social and governance factors, and the link to your business offerings.
INDEFI is committed to sustainable development and deeply believes in the positive impact of responsible investment. The Group’s beliefs are translated in its business model, both across its organization and within its business offerings.
Innovation is at the core of INDEFI’s business strategy. Since 2010, INDEFI has developed a dedicated ESG offering and supports its clients in the definition and implementation of responsible investment strategies during the different stages of the investment cycle.
INDEFI is aware of the importance of including environmental, social and governance principles into day-to-day operations. INDEFI’s consultants are considered as the Group's most important assets and incentives are deployed to attract and retain key talents. In addition, INDEFI is engaged with environmental issues and deploys good practices in its social and corporate governance strategies.
Within its ESG offering, INDEFI advises and asists its clients in:
- the definition of ESG/RI policy
- the membership to ESG/RI/Sustainable Development initiatives
- the incorporation of ESG criteria in the different stages of the investment cycle (pre-investment, holding and exit)
- the monitoring and valuation of ESG related opportunities
- the definition of climate strategies aiming at assessing investors' environmental impacts, risks and opportunities
- the reporting on ESG/RI/CSR issues both for investors and porfolio companies
INDEFI implements relevant ESG initiatives as a part of its organisational philosophy. INDEFI's ESG initiatives focus on social resource management and include:
- awareness campaigns on condidentiality and conflicts of interest
- initiatives aiming at integrating new employees, including orientation, training and an integration pathway that is currently under development.
- concrete actions to promote well-being at work (involving employees in the conception of INDEFI's work-place, providing weekly running classes)
- talent management initiatives (trainings, annual reviews, internal development opportunities)
- a competitive remuneration which consists of a fixed wage and a variable remuneration based on performance objectives
- redistribution of created value through profit-sharing schemes, which can be considered as a best practice given INDEFI's size
Regarding environmental initiatives, INDEFI implements waste sorting and recycling (paper and coffee capsules).