Our RI Transparency report is published annually on our website. We disclose all indicators publically.
- Since March 2012, all monthly fund reports integrate a specific ESG section.
- Since January 2015, we integrate in our reporting the carbon footprint of a vast majority of our funds.
- Since January 2015, we publish two to four times a year an SRI newsletter.
- Once a year, we update our "Transparency Code AFG/FIR/Eurosif" and our reporting "Sycoway as an investor" in compliance with the Article 173 of the French law on the Energetical and Ecological Transition. These reports give specific details on our integration methodology for ESG issues in our funds including the hedge fund "Sycomore Long Short Opportunities".
- Since 2017, we publish an annual ESG performance report for our SRI funds, displaying the evolution of key ESG metrics aggregated at portfolio level, as well as examples of tangible social or environmental impacts of companies held in the portfolio and engagement actions conducted during the year. Since 2018, this reporting has been included in more detailed reports for all our SRI funds untitled "Sycoway as an investor" that detail how ESG criteria are integrated, the impact on the SPICE rating, ESG performance indicators as well as our engagement and voting activities.
- Since January 2018, our votes by resolution are disclosed online for all shareholders' meetings we vote at, on the day following the meeting.
Our ESG integration policy as well as other documents relevant to ESG integration in listed equity (environmental strategy, exclusion policy, voting policy and engagement policy) are available on our website.