Suma Capital headquarters are in Barcelona (Spain) The team is composed of 17 full-time employees
Suma's activity is organised into three categories:
Investment department: Investment , Business Development and Portfolio Analytics
Investment professionals who have been managing the funds on behalf of institutional investors and family offices through the general partner, and working together with Spanish small and medium sized enterprises across a wide rage of sectors.
We have invested during different economic cycles and a vast variety of business scenarios. However, we are united by Suma´s mission and its focus on supporting sustainable growth. Two areas of focus:
(1) Growth capital investments ( Privete Equity)
(2) Sustainable Infrastructure investments ( Infrastructure)
Includes the Operations and Administration Department and the Risk and Compliance Department.
Additionally, Suma Capital collaborates with many external professionals
Investor Relations & ESG Department
• People: Are our principal asset, both at Suma Capital and in the Companies in which we invest.
• Commitment: We act with transparency, honesty and with the highest ethical standards at all times. We look for the highest level of alignment with our investors.
• Sustainability: We work to maximize the positive social & environmental impact of our Companies.
• Solidarity: We support social causes that benefit the community.