Glennmont has a governance structure that covers the full asset life, including ESG considerations throughout. Glennmont's investments seek to generate clean power and improve energy efficiency, lowering CO2 emissions and potentially help reduce climate change's pace. Social and economic development can be enhanced by investing in clean energy assets and projects providing energy to meet consumer demands.We invest across the clean energy value chain, focussing on lower risk, cash flow backed clean energy asset projects and corporates. Glennmont focuses on proven technologies (such as bioenergy, solar PV, onshore and offshore wind). We aim to:
1. Focus on medium sized, off-market clean energy generation assets benefitting from secure and long-term contracts
2. Enter into projects and acquire assets predominantly at the construction or operating stages, with selective funding of development projects
3. Benefit from existing and new partnerships developed and maintained by Glennmont with experienced clean energy developers, manufacturers and construction companies
4. Achieve a European portfolio diversified across technologies, comprising wind, solar photovoltaic, bioenergy and small hydro;
5. Create value through active management of an aggregated portfolio realising gains through refinancing, energy trading, economies of scale and enhanced performance.