The investment committee monitors and guides the investment process:
- We use external advisors during Due Diligence process.
- Other data is collected from company raw data as well as by our staff using various local sources.
- We use e.g. CDC ESG toolkit and IFC standards to evaluate and consider sector specific issues.
- All our companies have IFRS as their reporting standard. If other reporting standards are used, they are normalized to IFRS during Due Diligence. The portfolio companies follow industry standards and have the relevant ISO certificates
- All relevant information is collected to the Investment Memo which is distributed to the Investment Committee for decision making.