Investment principles are amongst others:
- Diversification is a "free lunch"
- Long term factors that drive outperformance are: value, small cap and quality
- Responible investments do not have a negative impact on performance but a positive impact on risk
- Passive investment "unless" (start with passive)
- No internal managed funds (fiduciary management)
We are convinced that the evaluation of opportunities and threats for companies, based on financial as well as non-financial (ESG) criteria can create additional benefits for our investors in the long-term. By selecting companies that best control the various (ESG) challenges, investors advance best practices within companies and contribute to a sustainable growth and financial markets.
PCNV integrates for all asset classes, within practical limitations, fundamental criteria to improve the ESG performances of fund managers and the companies in which they invest. For this purpose, we subscribe to the Global Compact principles of the United Nations (UN), the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), the UN Security Council sanction list and applicable laws and regulations.