Principle objective for asset management in KLP:
In its long-term investment strategy, KLP seeks to construct a portfolio that, with KLP's fiduciary duty in mind, can maximize returns, while adhering to risk limitations.
Key principles for asset management in KLP:
- Long-term investment horizon and diversified portfolios
- Large proportion of stable asset classes
- High degree of market exposure (index management) and internal management
- Continuous risk monitoring and management
- Responsible and sustainable asset management