The LYXOR SRI policy is reviewed annually.
The SRI Team oversees SRI development as well as the development and implemention of the Responsible Investment Policy. The team centralizes all ESG/SRI-related matters and represents LYXOR in the diligence process in support of the Fund Management, Sales, Marketing and RFP teams.
The Head of the LYXOR Sustainable and Responsible Investments Team reports directly:
- Every week to the LYXOR General Secretary which is a member of the LYXOR Executive Committee
- Biannually, to the executive committee of LYXOR, including the Chief Executive Officer of LYXOR, on its activities and the implementation of the responsible investment strategy.
The Head of the LYXOR Sustainable and Responsible Investments Team is also member of :
- The Responsible Committee (CORESP) of the Business Unit
- The CSR Management Committee of Société Générale Group
The Responsible Committee (CORESP) of the Business Unit oversees Sustainable matters. This committee is co-shared by the Head of the Business Unit and by the Chief Executive Officer of LYXOR.
In addition, a bi-annual Governance Committee oversees the implementation of LYXOR's Voting and Engagement Policy. The committee is composed of the following members: Chief Investment Officers (CIO), General Secretary, Head of Private Wealth Investments, Head of Legal Affairs, Chief Compliance Officer (RCCI), Head of the SRI team, SRI Analyst.
The committee's role includes decisions on the following:
- Evolution of the voting policy,
- Evolution of the scope of the voting policy,
- Evolution of the engagement policy,
- Potential conflict of interest.
Finally, the Supervisory Board of LYXOR Asset Management and LYXOR International Asset Management are updated annually on ESG and climate related issues.