LYXOR has, a dedicated ESG/SRI team (LYXOR Sustainable and Responsible Investments Team) based in Paris, which oversees the development and the application of the SRI policy, centralizes all ESG/SRI-related matters and represents LYXOR in the diligence process.
The SRI team has 4 members (RI professionals) including three SRI Analysts and one intern:
- An analyst expert in corporate governance in charge of the development of engagement and voting activities,
- An ESG analyst expert in ESG integration during investment processes and engagement with small and medium-sized enterprises;
- An ESG analyst in charge of ESG and climate risks assessment.
The LYXOR SRI Team works closely with
- François Millet , Head of Product Line Management - ETF & Indexing, overseeing LYXOR's business strategy and development in ETF, passive solutions and proprietary indices on a global basis
- Fabrice Theveneau, Head of EQ Investments - LYXOR Asset Management.
- Nicolas Moussavi, Head of Mutual Fund Selection at LYXOR Asset Management, responsible for the fund selection for mutual funds and alternative Ucits.
- Jean Sayegh, Head of Fixed Income- LYXOR Asset Management.
- Mutual Fund analysts
The Head of the LYXOR Sustainable and Responsible Investments Team reports directly:
- Every week to the LYXOR General Secretary which is a member of the LYXOR Executive Committee
- Biannually, to the executive committee of LYXOR, including the Chief Executive Officer of LYXOR, on its activities and the implementation of the responsible investment strategy.
The Head of the LYXOR Sustainable and Responsible Investments Team is also member of :
- The Responsible Committee (CORESP) of the Business Unit
- The CSR Management Committee of Société Générale Group
The Responsible Committee (CORESP) of the Business Unit oversees Sustainable matters. This committee is co-shared by the Head of the Business Unit and by the Chief Executive Officer of LYXOR.
In addition, a bi-annual Governance Committee oversees the implementation of LYXOR's Voting and Engagement Policy. The committee is composed of the following members: Chief Investment Officers (CIO), General Secretary, Head of Private Wealth Investments, Head of Legal Affairs, Chief Compliance Officer (RCCI), Head of the SRI team, SRI Analyst.
The committee's role includes decisions on the following:
- Evolution of the voting policy,
- Evolution of the scope of the voting policy,
- Evolution of the engagement policy,
- Potential conflict of interest.