The Board has been an asset owner signatory to the PRI since June 2019.
- One Board member is on the steering committee of the Western North America PRI Network.
- Two trustees attended the Western North America PRI Symposium. One trustee attended the PRI In Person in 2019.
- The Board is an affiliate/subscriber to the Shareholder Association for Research and Education (SHARE).
The Board's investment agent, BCI, has been a founding PRI signatory since 2006 and is an active member of steering committees and working groups.Collaborative Initiatives:
• Climate Action 100+: Member
• Corporate Reporting Reference Group: Member
• Cyber Security Collaborative Engagement: Member
• Infrastructure Advisory Committee: Member
• Methane Engagement Working Group: Member
• PRI-coordinated Investor Response to Vale dam failure: Member
• Sustainable Stock Exchanges Working Group: Member
• WNA North America Network: Advisory Committee member
Publications: BCI contributed to the discussion paper on Embedding ESG Issues into Strategic Asset Allocation Frameworks.
PRI Event: BCI addressed Western North American PRI Symposium in Los Angeles, U.S. (topic - Implementing the SASB Standards: Investor and Company Case Studies)