Provide a brief description of your organisations selection, appointment and monitoring of third party property managers and how they contribute to the management of ESG issues for your property investments.
Management of property assets held in the Group’s own name or through wholly owned non-trading property companies is delegated to around 20 management companies.
These companies are in charge of:
- assistance and advice for setting rental, investment and asset arbitrage strategy, and implementation of this investment and arbitrage strategy;
- building management (including commercial leasing activities);
- strategic asset management;
- corporate management of entities and consolidation;
- routine financial and treasury management;
- comprehensive insurance management;
- work management.