Morrison & Co is a leading alternative asset manager with experience across infrastructure and property in both private and listed markets. Morrison & Co combines deep sector knowledge, asset management capability, and operational expertise to deliver exceptional risk-adjusted returns for clients.
Morrison & Co was founded in 1988, and today manages multiple client mandates with total consolidated assets under management of over US$10 billion.
We invest on behalf of sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, family offices, endowments and other public and private pools of capital. In 1994, Morrison & Co launched Infratil, one of the world's first listed infrastructure funds and has subsequently added a number of Australasian sovereign wealth and pension fund clients. In July 2018 Morrison & Co took over management of UTA and its portfolio of core infrastructure assets. Morrison & Co's investment mandates are tailored to each client and variously cover private and listed markets, equity and debt, and asset-specific management relationships.
Today we have a number of separately managed accounts and a growing family of co-mingled products offering public-private partnership, real estate and infrastructure exposure.
Investment Management Approach
Morrison & Co is focused on ideas that matter. We use an active management approach to convert our insights into superior returns for our investors.
We focus on ideas that matter:
- Our focus areas include renewable energy and energy networks, airports and transport infrastructure, essential eldercare services, data infrastructure, water, waste and a broad range of property and social infrastructure; and
- Growing from our home markets in Australia and New Zealand, today we are global investors with significant assets under management in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and North America.
We develop unique insights by:
- Harnessing significant operational expertise in our target sectors;
- Consistently identifying and understanding the emerging trends in infrastructure and essential services ahead of the market;
- Combining investment analysis and our asset management experience to optimise the performance of assets and future options; and
- Incorporating ESG practices across the entire investment processes.
Our businesses enhance the economic potential of the regions they operate in by:
- Being an integral part of the community; and
- Reinvesting gains in future capability and sharing value broadly across various stakeholders.