*2018 Report on Sustainable Investing: The OIM approach to and obvectives for sustainable investing is outlined in our annual sustainable investing report. OIM is currently drafting the 2019 report.
*IPS: The OIM IPS was updated to incorporate ESG considerations with investments.
The investment approach is consistent with the best practices adopted by the UNJSPF broader policy guidelines, including:
Investment Policy Statement & Sustainable Investment Report:
- Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI)
- United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI)
OIM holistically integrates ESG throughout the entirety of the Fund's internal and external investment process, including periodic reporting of the following components
Analysis and Reporting (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annual)
- Policy Level: Annual IPS statement and sustainable investment practice review, including reviewing exclusionary policy, customized benchmarking, risk management and corporate engagement
- Asset Level: Sustainable Investment Leadership Fund Allocation
- Portfolio Level: SDG, ESG and carbon footprint measurement and impact analysis
- Company Level: ESG measurement and materiality analysis
- Engagement Level: Collaborative and outsourced corporate engagement and proxy voting