Bpifrance offers CSR training program to entrepreneurs : "Entreprises de demain", "CSR and responsible digital", supports training programmes upstream of labellisation ESG
Example "Entreprises de demain"
1. Program launch (1/2 day): session to launch the program: introduction to general and specific challenges, presentation of CSR best practices, presentation of the diagnostic process and of the program agenda.
2. Individualized support session (1 day): sustainability diagnostic session: realization of each company’s sustainability diagnosis measuring its level of advancement on different aspects of sustainable development.
3. Group sessions (2 days): group training session to familiarize with sustainable development tools to fulfill their social and environmental responsibilities.
4. Individualized support (1 day): definition of their CSR strategy and action plan: CSR strategy, individual action plan, and internal monitoring and evaluation process.
5. Group advanced session and experience feedbacks (1 day): experience feedbacks and deepening of the subjects.
- CSR Mornings of sensitization have been settled in 2019,
- e learning training on Climate change for members of boards representatives of Bpifrance
190 companies particpated in or benefited from thses programmes
Awareness is raised through the multiple interventions in events dedicated or not to CSR (ODD, RSE in the supplier relationship...