Carnegie Fonder is an independent fund management company founded in 1988. All our funds are actively managed with the purpose to create financial security for children, pension savers, foundations and institutions. We achieve this through our philosophy of focused value investing.
- Focused means that the funds are concentrated to a limited number of securities. We do not invest in a company simply because it is included in an index.
- Value investing means that we invest in well-managed companies that are undervalued. There are lots of good companies, but not all of them are good value. Behind each investment, we conduct a thorough analysis of the business model, finances, sustainability issues and management.
The world is rapidly changing, with megatrends like migration, climate change, scarce resources, shifts in technology and new regulations. By working with sustainability in a structured way, we can identify the companies that are well equipped for the challenges of the future. To that end we have developed a framework for responsible investments consisting of six key resources:
1. Commitments and collaborations
2. Responsible Investment Board
3. Training and incentives
4. Screening and sector exclusion
5. Internal analysis – CF THOR
6. Shareholder engagement