The conflict of interest policy specifies two main principles:
- ISATIS Capital authorized itself, depending on the conflict of interest situations to:
- carry out the operation to the extent that the organisation appropriately manages the potential conflict of interest situation.
- inform the client in the case that some conflicts of interest may remain and provide necessary document to the client on the origin and nature of the conflicts of interest.
2.ISATIS Capital has set up an internal organisation to:
- prevent emergence of conflict of interest by:
- implementation of an internal control system
- separation of functions that may generate potential conflicts of interest
- ensure that the investment product is in line with the client's expectations and with what ISATIS Capital has presented.
- prohibition of any personal financial transaction by the employees which would be in breach with the rules set up by ISATIS Capital. Co-Investment by employees is prohibited.
The prevention of conflicts of interest is compiled through a set of documents, procedures and control: code of Ethics, operating charter, mapping of conflict of interest, conflict of interest management policy, procedure for preventing and managing conflict of interest,