capital D invests in fast-growing, innovative businesses and implements value creation plans to grow and scale these companies. capital D invests in the agile companies which are disrupting legacy businesses and aims at developing these companies to establish new subsector “champions”. The Fund invests in profitable companies with a proven business model making investments of up to €30 million of equity from the Fund, up to typically double that amount with co-investment, taking typically a majority stake or a minority with strong governance rights in companies with an EV ranging typically from €30 to 250 million.
capital D takes its role as a responsible investor and member of the wider community very seriously and continually strives to apply the highest standards including on non-financial aspects. We made the pledge to:
- Incorporate ESG into investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- Be an active owner and incorporate ESG issues into the Fund's ownership policies and practices;
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues from entities in which the Fund invests;
- Promote ESG principles within the broader investment industry;
- Enhance the Fund's effectiveness in implementing ESG principles;
- Report on activity and progress in implementing ESG principles.