We incorporate ESG issues in the due diligence phase in multiple ways:
- we select companies that are compatible with our beliefs and ESG considerations in terms of sectors, type of activities and quality of the organisation (e.g.references on management); we use such criteria when reviewing our pipeline of potential investments in our weekly meetings;
- we use the Invest Europe ESG checklist in the DD phase;
- we use our own ESG scoring template to score the potential investee company on various ESG dimensions;
- we interview and where necessary mandate relevant experts on ESG topics during the DD phase;
- we disclose and discuss the outcome of all above documents and sources in our Investment Committee meetings.