This report shows public data only. Is this your organisation? If so, login here to view your full report.

The international business of Federated Hermes (formerly Hermes Investment Management)

PRI reporting framework 2020

Export Public Responses
Pdf-img

You are in Direct - Property » Post-investment (monitoring and active ownership) » Property monitoring and management

不動産のモニタリングおよび管理

PR 09. Proportion of assets with ESG targets that were set and monitored

09.1. 報告年度において組織またはプロパティマネジメント会社が管理する不動産資産のうち、ESGの目標(KPIなど)を設定し、モニタリングした不動産資産の割合を示してください。

(不動産資産の件数ベース)

09.2. 組織やプロパティマネジメント会社では、主として、どのESG問題を対象にどのような目標(KPIなど)を設定のうえ進捗をモニタリングしているのか明示してください

目標/KPI
進捗状況
          5% reduction in absolute CO2 emission per year on a like-for-like basis
        
          40% reduction in absolute (tCO2) and relative (tCO2/m2) CO2 emissions of standing portfolio by 2020 compared to 2006
        
          80% on- and offsite waste recycling per year
        
          20% reduction between 2017/2018
9% yearly average reduction since 2006
        
          7% emissions decrease against 2006 baseline 
28% emissions reduction on 2017, largely due to the decrease in portfolio size
        
          64% of waste recycled both on and offsite in 2018. 3% rise in on-site recycling
        
目標/KPI
進捗状況
          92% risk and safety improvement requirements completed on time
        
          All property managers to comply with stakeholder (community & occupiers)  engagement minimum requirements
        
          Engage with all occupiers during lease negotiations with the intention of including sustainability clauses in all lease agreements
        
          Achieved
        
          Achieved
        
          Achieved
        
目標/KPI
進捗状況
          BREEAM: Ensure that all new developments and refurbishments in excess of £3m n cost) have independent BREEAM assessments completed; intention of obtaining "very good" ratings
        
          All new developments and refurbishments in excess of £3m and £100,000 have independent audits and achieve at least EPC “C” and “D” rating, respectively
        
          Review annually flood plans for assets at a high risk of flooding based on the environmental agency flood maps and guidance
        
          Achieved
        
          Achieved
        
          Achieved
        

09.3. 補足情報 [任意]

We set and monitor ESG targets for 100% of the directly managed assets in our portfolio, representing over 80% of our investment (the remaining 20% are indirect investments). These are published as part of our annual responsible property investment disclosure.

For our indirect and international non-directly-managed assets, we engage with the direct investment and asset manager to ensure ESG issues are integrated into the investment process, and encourage them to set and monitor targets on a regular basis. We also ask all of our indirect to report to the GRESB global benchmark and share their GRESB results with us for monitoring on their ESG integration and enable more detailed engagement on the issues.


PR 10. Certification schemes, ratings and benchmarks

10.1. 不動産資産が認証スキーム、格付、ベンチマークと比較して評価されているかどうかを示して下さい。

10.2. 不動産資産を評価する認証スキーム、格付やベンチマークを挙げ、それらを適用する不動産資産の割合を示してください。

具体的に記入してください
          Energy performance certificates
        
それらを適用する不動産資産の割合
(不動産資産の件数ベース)
具体的に記入してください
          GRESB
        
それらを適用する不動産資産の割合
(不動産資産の件数ベース)
具体的に記入してください
          BREEAM
        
それらを適用する不動産資産の割合
(不動産資産の件数ベース)

10.3. 不動産投資のESGパフォーマンスに関連する情報を開示するため、不動産別報告基準を組織が使用しているか、示してください。

          EPRA sustainability reporting standards
        

10.4. 補足情報 [任意]

We use different types of BREEAM certification. Since 2008 we have targets to secure BREEAM certification for new building and refurbishment for all our assets going through refurbishment or new development. Since 2018 we have also been rolling out BREEAM In Use across our operations, with 29 assets having gained the certifications so far.


Top