FRR includes responsible investment considerations:
1) At the manager's selection by evaluating:
- ESG commitment of the manager company (involvement of the board, policies, human resources, stewardship of the company and research).
- Initiatives involvement (including PRI).
- Collaborative involvement
2) At the appointment level by:
- Asking asset managers to integrate ESG in their investment decisions and processes.
- Integrating strong obligations in the mandates (ESG Process, voting exercise, engagement and reporting).
- Integrating Responsible Investment Strategy and proxy guidelines to mandates.
3) In the monitoring processes by:
- Requiring ESG reporting analysed during Investment committee with the asset manager.
- Evaluating extra-financials and climate risks.
- Engaging asset managers on ESG issues.
- Monitoring and analysis of the proxy voting exercise.