Our equities funds have a long-biased Brazil strategy, primarily consisting of a concentrated long book, supplemented with a small pair trades allocation.
Our investment philosophy is comprised of the following:
• Invest in companies where we have a deep understanding of operating activities
• Seek quality management, proven track records and alignment of interests between management and shareholders
• Fundamentally oriented, research intensive investment process guided by our macro views
• Look for attractive valuations with identifiable catalysts within our investment horizons
• Concentrated – 10 to 12 core holdings typically represent 80% of the book