Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform ("EdRPE"), UNPRI signatory since March 2016, is composed of two private equity management companies :
- Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild Management (Luxembourg) S.A. ("CBRM"), based in Luxembourg ; and
- Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity S.A. (France) ("EdR PE France"), based in France (Paris).
The Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform represents as of 31 december 2019 a total AuM of 2'411,51 millions EUR
Nota bene :
- Amethis, our investment strategy dedicated to emerging market and especially to the growth in Africa (Total commitment to date : 595millions EUR), in which EdR PE is a majority shareholder, will report separatly on its activities as a UNPRI signatory in its own right since 2013.
- The Organisational Overview report of the EdRPE Platform will be made by describing all our scope of activities and asset categorises, including Amethis. But, to avoid a double report, the other modules will be carried out by excluding Amethis.
- Execution and advisory services : internal services only. Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild Conseil S.A., based in Geneva, is an advisor company integrated to EdR PE Platform, which aims to provide investment strategy advice for the development of the offer of EdRPE.
Since its commitment to the UN PRI initiative in 2016, all the investment funds developped, structured and managed by EdR PE are formally integrated ESG consideration throughout their investment process. As of today, more than 95%* of the assets managed by EdR PE are covered by a responsible investment approach.
*the assets not covered by an ESG integration methodology corresponds to “end-of-life” private equity investment strategies, structured before the formal commitment made by EdR PE in terms of responsible investment and which not formally incorporate ESG criteria into their documentation. These strategies are intended to be liquidated during 2020, thus making it possible to reach the EdRPE objective set in 2014 to cover 100% of the investment strategies managed by EdR PE using a responsible investment methodology in 2020.