Axiom's assets were $14.1B across 10 equity strategies as of 12/31/2019. Most of the assets are in seven, long-only equity strategies (98%) with the remaining assets (2%) in three long-short equity strategies. Our global client base is primarily institutional and is diversified across client type, including, but not limited to, Public Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Corporations, Health Care, Endowments & Foundations, and Sub-adivsory relationships to name a few.
The firm believes in conservative assets under management growth to preserve alpha. Our firm is focused on delivering investment returns that meet and exceed client expectations. Given that we are an employee owned institutional asset management boutique, we are very active in monitoring our pipeline of potential investors.