AMPERE Gestion is a subsidiary of CDC Habitat formerly known as the SNI group, was approved by the Autorité des marchés financiers on 9 July 2014 as a portfolio management company. The Company's purpose, in France and/or abroad, is :
- the management of any investment fund or company, in particular in the form of alternative investment funds ("AIF"), collective investment undertakings for real estate ("OPCI") or any other form of regulated or unregulated funds or structures;
- investment advice within the meaning of the 5th paragraph of Article L. 321-1 of the French Monetary and Financial Code;
- real estate investment advice.
The Company operates within the limits of the approval granted by the Autorité des marchés financiers and on the basis of its program of operations.
In 2019, AMPERE Gestion continued to develop its management activity on behalf of third parties in the residential sector in France in order to constitute a global management platform:
- covering all residential asset classes, including emergency housing, intermediate housing, affordable housing and managed residences; with a diversified clientele of French and international investors;
- offering discretionary management through thematic funds and management under mandate;
- integrating an ambitious dimension of socially responsible investment (SRI), by taking into account the social and environmental impact of investments and assets.