Describe your organisation’s approach to disclosing ESG incidents in private equity investments to your investor clients (LPs).
The reporting requirements for the fund are set out in the loan mandate, which currently require the following:
- Major incident reporting: any major incident (fatal or none-fatal) is reported to LPs within 3 days of the fund manager been made aware of the incident.
- Quarterly updates are provided on major events or changes to the portfolio company’s activities.
- An annual report is provided to investors which outlines the following:
- Major events;
- Company compliance against active Environmental Social Action plans;
- Information regarding additional developments and audits.
- Updates on the corrective action plan