The PGIM Fixed Income ESG Committee has been established to act as the governing body for directing and overseeing PGIM Fixed Income’s ESG-related activities, with specific responsibility for:
· Developing all policies and procedures that integrate ESG factors into the PGIM Fixed Income investment process, both generally and with respect to specific PGIM Fixed Income products
· Establishing the methodology for PGIM Fixed Income’s internal ESG rating framework
· Overseeing the assignment of all ESG ratings
· Monitoring ESG-related engagement with individual issuers; and
· Establishing and maintaining guidelines for ESG-related funds managed by PGIM Fixed Income.
Our commitment to Responsible Investment at board level can be seen in the makeup of our ESG Committee which consists of senior executives and investment professionals. The committee is co-chaired by our CIO / Head of Fixed Income and Head of Global Investment Grade Credit Research. The Voting Members of the Committee include the Head of Credit, Chief Economist, and senior credit analysts from our Investment Grade, Emerging Markets, Leveraged Finance, Municipal, and Securitised Credit desks with representation from our Newark, London and Tokyo offices.