Citizen Capital was created in 2008 with the aim of helping to make finance and business transform society on a large scale and enable it to meet the major social and environmental challenges it faces.
Citizen Capital focuses its action on some of the so-called fundamental issues defined by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
Among these issues, we have identified the following objectives as priorities, particularly in Europe:
- Enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in the company and to deploy their full potential
- Enabling citizens to express themselves and take action in society
- Caring for the most vulnerable and promoting social inclusion
- Deploying sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Fostering the emergence of a circular economy