For the roles for which you have RI oversight/accountability or implementation responsibilities, indicate how you execute these responsibilities.
- The board of directors reviews the adherence to company policies and approves the policies.
- The risk and compliance committee compiles a quarterly report on all ESG and Responsible investing related activities and a performance review of how Meago has performed with regard to internal ESG policies and procedures for the board.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Investment Officer (CIO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Investment Committee:
- ESG sits within the risk management function of Meago and the internal compliance committee has a reporting process in place for ESG issues. The internal compliance committee, which is composed of senior managers, compiles a quarterly report on all ESG related incidents, performance review of how Meago has performed with regard to internal ESG policies and procedures. The internal compliance committee will evaluate the current investments against Meago's Corporate Governance and RI Policy and ESG policy.
- The portfolio managers ensure that ESG factors are integrated into the individual company models and factored into the individual company exit yields, thereby impacting final valuations and consequently the ultimate buy / sell decision, with the view of mitigating overall portfolio risk.
- The Investment analysts will identify all ESG issues and risks and ensure that each company in our investment universe has an ESG score that is incorporated into Meago's models.
Additional information. [Optional]