To reduce the risk of an issuer’s ESG profile being incorrectly assessed, ERAFP has obtained various sources of information:
- the non-financial rating agency, Vigeo, via its half-yearly and monthly reports and its continuous alert-based monitoring system;
- climate service providers S&P Trucost Limited and Carbone 4, via their analyses of climate change-related risks and opportunities;
- analyses by our asset management companies via their reporting and side discussions relating to management committee meetings
- collaborative initiatives in which ERAFP participates.
- proxy voting service providers on governance side