INOCAP Gestion puts in place a procedure allowing all of its employees to inform the compliance and internal control officer of their concerns about dysfunctions they have noticed in the effective implementation of the compliance obligations.
An incident is a fortuitous and unpredictable event that occurs and changes the expected and normal course of events. It is the materialization of an operational risk. Operational risk is defined by the Basel Committee as "the risk of loss from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or external events".
In particular, it covers operational risk, incidents resulting from human errors, fraud and malfeasance, information system failures, problems related to personnel management, commercial disputes, accidents, fires, floods.
Any employee or officer undertakes to communicate the incidents noted whether or not they are involved in the event, as soon as possible to the RCCI.
The incident is deemed significant in the following cases:
- incidents that by their nature must be reported to the regulatory authorities;
- incidents arising from an alert from a regulatory authority, the custodian or auditors;
- proven valuation incidents;
- incidents that could have significant consequences for an employee;
- Incident that could jeopardize the activity;
- incidents affecting the interest of the holders;
- claim addressed to the management company;
- incidents whose financial impact represents more than 1% of the net assets.