Voting policy (applied to all equities fund) draws up priorities of the scheme and how to proceed on:
- Corporate governance ;
- Remuneration of directors and corporate officers ;
- Shareholders' rights ;
- Approval of accounts and management ;
- Allocation of attributable income and shareholders' equity management.
A voting rules' document is addressed to managers and complete the voting policy. Voting rules determine thresholds, indicators and criteria for every types of ballot items. Asset managers have to strictly follow there rules when voting.
The shareholder and institutional engagement policy determines engagement priorities and ways for action.
- Human rights in business environment ;
- Energy and environmental transition ;
- Corporate tax responsibilities ;
Ways for actions:
- Develop a qualitative dialogue with companies ;
- Strenghten cooperation with peers ;
- Support better practices and methodologies ;
Media : https://www.ircantec.retraites.fr/sites/default/files/public/voting_policy.pdf
The only service provider we use in term of active ownership is Proxinvest, which acts as a reference to improve our voting rules and for providing with customized recommendations for key annual meetings.