Describe any specific features of your approach to responsible investment that you believe are particularly innovative.
- Swedfund has started to implement its new business plan for 2018-2020. One innovative approach is that we have decided that the issue of women empowerment and climate should be streamlined throughout the portfolio, i.e. in every new investment these two themes should be analysed and followed-up through decided indicators.
- Swedfund has contributed to innovative partnerships to foster responsible investments in the worlds poorest countries by initiating stake-holder dialogues and learning opportunities for actors who do not usually meet such as state owned companies, civil society and politicians.
- Swedfund has conducted its Women4Growth program on one of its investments with the purpose to advance the role of women in the work force and ensuring that portfolio companies take full use of the potential of its female employees.
- Swedfund has analysed its portfolio companies and measured its CO2 emissions and identified portfolio companies and measures to be taken to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Swedfund has for the first time provided a climate risk analysis of its portfolio.
- Swedfunds has initiated an overview of its Sustainability Policy in dialogue with stakeholders.