Eurazeo is a leading global investment company. With its considerable private equity, venture capital, real estate, private debt and fund of funds expertise, Eurazeo accompanies companies of all sizes, supporting their development through the commitment of its 235 professionals and by oﬀering deep sector expertise, a gateway to global markets, and a responsible and stable foothold for transformational growth.
Its solid institutional and family shareholder base, robust financial structure, and ﬂexible investment horizon enable Eurazeo to support its companies over the long term.
1. Private Equity - Through its complementary business lines, Eurazeo operates in virtually all private equity markets and supports a large portfolio of companies of various sizes with a mix of ownership stages.
- Eurazeo Capital - Based in Europe and the United States, Eurazeo Capital focuses on major market leaders (enterprise value of more than €200 million) by providing them with the financial, strategic and human resources to unlock their full growth potential: international expansion via business oﬀices and networks, organic or external growth, and operating performance optimization.
- Eurazeo Brands - Launched in May 2017 in the U.S., Eurazeo Brands invests in international high-growth potential brands in a wide range of sectors, including beauty, apparel, home, well-being, food and leisure. Its goal is to partner with experienced founders and management teams to boost brand development by drawing on Eurazeo's operating expertise, brand building experience and its global network. This investment division has teams in New York and Paris covering both the U.S. and European markets.
- Eurazeo PME - Eurazeo PME invests in French high-performing small and medium-sized enterprises (enterprise value of between €50 million and €200 million) and provides support to strengthen their business model and transform them into global mid-caps, by triggering three primary levers: international expansion, digital transformation and external growth transactions. With the support of Idinvest in Germany and Spain, Eurazeo PME will be able to expand its business scope.
- Idinvest Venture - Specializing in innovation capital and the digital sector, Idinvest Venture has financed the launch and growth of most European startups (Sarenza, Dailymotion, Leetchi, Criteo, Peakon, Wefox, Ontruck, etc.), thereby becoming an undisputed French and Euro VC player. Drawing on this expertise, it has developed valuable know-how in diﬀerent web-based businessmodels and created a top-notch ecosystem.
- Eurazeo Growth - Drawing on their complementarities, the Idinvest and Eurazeo teams have combined their respective expertise (healthcare, smart cities& mobility, digital, Fintech, etc.) within a common entity, Eurazeo Growth. Its role is to finance and support the growth of companies that are disruptive with regard to technology or usage by providing the necessary means for their development (international expansion, sales and marketing investments, external growth). With a well-established investment portfolio (Vestiaire Collective, Farfetch, Doctolib, Glovo, etc.), Eurazeo Growth has delivered steady and robust performances in the past, with IRRs exceeding 20%. This success is attributable to its extensive investment capacity (by successive tranches of €10 million - €50 million), international positions as well as its highly developed professional network and digital ecosystem that boost the division's selectivity.
2. Private Debt - Targeting companies that require flexibility for their development, the Eurazeo Group, via Idinvest, oﬀers a comprehensive array of debt financing, providing businesses with the necessary flexibility for their development. This method of financing, which mainly focuses on the SME/Mid-cap market, is based on two levers, mezzanine/unitranche and senior debt. It mainly enables fast-growing companies to conduct acquisitions in France and Europe.
3. Secondary transactions and mandates - The Eurazeo Group builds, via Idinvest Partners, made-to-measure high-performing private equity asset portfolios, based on three complementary investment strategies: secondary transactions, primary funds, and direct co-investments. Idinvest Partners selects the best European market investment opportunities for around one hundred institutional investors.It invests in start-up (primary transactions) or developed (secondary transactions) private equity funds. It may also perform coinvestments, by investing directly in companies, most often alongside their management.
4. Real Assets - Mainly via Eurazeo Patrimoine, Eurazeo specializes in management and investment activities for high potential tangible assets, mostly real estate, that it radically transforms to generate attractive returns.It is to note that Idinvest Partners’, subsidiary of the Eurazeo Group, manages the Growth Capital, Venture Capital, Private Debt and Secondary transactions and mandates activities for the Group.
It is to note that Idinvest Partners manages three business lines (Idinvest Venture, Idinvest Private Debt and Idinvest Secondary transactions and mandates).