Spoken on ESG and Responsible Investments at conferences and committees:
• Spoke on February 14 on the ESG Integration at the SPS Conference in London
• Part of the CFA UK lead Consultative Committee on the Design of a Core Competency Framework for Social Impact Investing. Participated in the first meeting on February 28 at the CFA UK Office in London.
• Met senior members of the DFID Private Capital team on November 7 , sharing the Fund’s experience in investing in emerging market infrastructure and credit and how they could leverage that in their work with the World Bank and IFC as part of the delivery of the SDGs.
• As member of the CFA UK Institute Chapter of Asset Owners have led leads' conversations and policy discussions on the ESG and RI investments.
• Spoke at the EPI Conference in Montreaux, Switzerlaad, on the ESG and RI Investments on April 24
• Participated in the roundtable meeting on the topic of De-risking Loan Portfolios in Frontier Markets. I was the only UK pension fund representative invited to share their experience of private investment and SDGs.