Provide additional information relevant to your organisation's monitoring processes of external managers.
ESG in Manager Monitoring and Review
• Responsibility for this lies with the Investment Management Team but is reported back to the IC through the Manager Dashboard
• ESG is discussed at the annual review of each manager.
• It is a standard section on the Agenda and relevant information is captured in the formal Research Notes
• The ESG score for each manager should also be updated as part of the formal annual review process
• The IC monitors the performance of TPT’s managers at its quarterly meetings, including the ESG scores which appear on the IMT Manager Dashboard. This dashboard is also reported to the IOC, Management Board and Senior Management Team (SMT).
• Total number of managers with A-D ESG scores is reported in the Annual Report and also on the ESG Dashboard