Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform, UNPRI signatory since March 2016, is today composed of 2 fund managers :
- Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild Management (Luxembourg) S.A. ("CBRM"), based in Luxembourg ;
- Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity S.A. (France) ("EdR PE France"), based in France ; and
Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform represents as of 31 december 2018 a total AuM of 1'569.95 millions EUR.
FYI : The decline in assets under management of Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity Platform compared to 31.12.2017 follows a strategic decision held at the beginning of 2018 by the Edmond de Rothschild Group to divest its majority stake in the management company Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners ("EdRIP").
Nota bene :
- The Fund investment strategy Amethis (Total commitment to date : 561millions EUR), in which EdR PE is a majority shareholder, will report separatly on its activities as a UNPRI signatory in its own right since 2013.
- The Organisational Overview report of EdR PE Platform will be made by describing all our scope of activities and asset categorises, including Amethis. But, to avoid a double report, the other modules will be carried out by excluding Amethis fund.
- Execution and advisory services : internal services only. Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild Conseil S.A., based in Geneva, is an advisor company integrated to EdR PE Platform, which aims to provide investment strategy advice to Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity S.A..