Future matters Responsible Investment Policy provides for the integration of ESG issues into Future matters’ investment processes and decision-making and active ownership activities. Our Responsible Investment Policy applies to all our investments in all geographic locations. We base our Responsible Investment Policy on international conventions, codes, and standards, including:
• The United Nations Global Compact,
• The OECD Principles of Corporate Governance,
• The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises,
• The Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
• The UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights,
• The Children’s Rights and Business Principles,
• The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development,
• The UN Convention on Corruption.
The range of ESG issues covered by Future matters Responsible Investment Policy include stewardship responsibility, integration of ESG in the investment process, ESG integration in shareholder voting and board of directors issues, ESG exclusion policy, ESG and return to investors.
CEO has an overall oversight over Responsible Investment Policy implementation and investment staff performs ESG related activities as part of their responsibilities.