The investment strategy and responsible policy applies to "Listed fixed income or assimilated from private or public issuers" asset class only, through IVO Fixed Income EUR Fund and mandates’ direct lines, which represents 60,5% of the total AuM as of December 2018 31st. As the very specific characteristics of litigation finance require a dedicated expertise to conduct ESG analysis, we do not apply yet ESG criteria to this asset class.
The FI fund follows a Global High Yield bond strategy with a focus on Emerging Markets, employing a fundamental approach to benefit from mismatches between bond yields and the intrinsic credit quality of their issuers. The fund´s contrarian and opportunistic approach aims to acquire bonds at discounted valuations. The strategy employs a high conviction approach to explore the entire spectrum of the listed universe within the bond market, without geographic constraints.
We intend to deliver attractive returns by selecting:
- low leveraged companies with high exposure to USD;
- in countries affected by temporary macro-economic pressure;
while taking into account ESG criteria:
- through our analysis process and investment decision;
- by excluding companies with no responsible policy in controversial sectors;
- by engaging with companies to encourage better impact on society and environment.