We have several activities we believe are innovative:
- ACTIAM co-releases an online toolkit for investors to help them to prepare for increasing global water risks by evaluating and dealing with water risks hidden in their portfolios. https://www.actiam.com/siteassets/4_verantwoord/documenten/nl/vb_ceres_wateren.pdf
- We have made it possible to give insight into the carbon and water footprint of all its funds. These figures are included in the annual reports of the funds. Furthermore, we are working on integration biodiversity into our investment policies and want to develop a manner to measure the impact of biodiversity.
- We are active in the PCAF: the platform for Carbon Accounting Financials: http://carbonaccountingfinancials.com/
- We are active in the SCTI: the Science based Target Initiative: https://www.sciencebasedtargets.org/
- We have linked the Sustainable Development Goals to planetary boundaries: https://www.actiam.com/en/actiam-news/news-0013/