In 2018, Bâtirente got involved in the following PRI working groups through Æquo Shareholder Engagement Services, the service provider it jointly founded:
- PRI Supply Chain Labour Advisory Committee;
- Climate Action 100+;
- Carbon Asset Risk Working Group (CAR);
- Plastic Investor Working Group;
- Engagement on climate change transition for oil and gas;
- Investor taskforce on corporate tax responsibility.
Bâtirente is strongly involved in the Réseau PRI Québec, its advisory committee and other committees (public policy, events). Moreover, Batirente's CEO chairs the PRI Francophonie advisory committee since it was launched in September 2017.