ESG considerations are now integrated into the continuing management and financial reporting processes of AMP Capital's infrastructure investments. This includes:
• Standardised monthly reporting to the Board, providing greater consistency, transparency and governance over ESG issues;
• Quarterly reviews with service providers, government counterparties and other relevant stakeholders to ensure early identification of issues and proactively resolution
• Annual verification of service provider accreditations (e.g. ISO14000) to assure robust governance and risk management processes.
AMP Capital is also a founding member of the GRESB Infrastructure Assessment launched in 2016 to benchmark the ESG performance of Infrastructure Funds and Assets worldwide.
Through GRESB Infrastructure, AMP Capital benchmarks the ESG performance of its flagship infrastructure funds as well as collecting ESG performance data for a variety of our underlying assets. AMP Capital has played an integral role in the development of this international standard in collaboration with other leading Institutional Investors from Europe and North America. For further information please refer to www.gresb.com
In 2018 GRESB Infrastructure results:
- AMP Capital Diversified Infrastructure Trust ranked 1st out of 12 Diversified, Asia-Pacific Private Entities;
- AMP Capital Irish Infrastructure Fund ranked 2nd out of 17 Diversified, Europe Private Entities; and
- AMP Capital Global Infrastructure Fund ranked 5th out of 18 Diversified, Global Private Entities.