Describe how your organisation outlines expectations on staff and portfolio companies’ approach towards ESG issues in investment activities.
- Limitations on investment activities in industries which are not considered ESG compliant.
- Thoroughly review on ESG issues in the due diligence process by the investment professionals.
- As soon as the investment has been completed an ESG responsible manager is being assigned within the portfolio company. His/her duty is to coordinate, monitor and report all ESG related matters to Quadriga Capital. He/she is also responsible for assigning further staff in each relevant department with ESG tasks, e.g.
- Environmental ESG manager supervising supply, production and stock keeping
- Social ESG manager - usually a professional from the HR department
- Governance ESG manager - usually a professional member from the internal/external legal department