The Quadriga ESG Online Pilot has been designed as a living ESG tool going forward allowing for a
continued integration of ESG standards and requirements brought forward by
- industry specific rules and regulations
- investors’ ESG questionnaires
- MIP Tracking (Measures / Initiatives / Programs)
- detailed ESG evaluation per portfolio company
- feedback to portfolio companies
- ESG reporting to organizations such as PRI, ROBECO, etc.
Carbon footprint indicators has been implemented in the Quadriga ESG Online Pilot as of 2018.
Feedback meetings/calls/emails with all portfolio companies that participated in the PRI reporting period have taken place.
The Quadriga ESG Online Pilot measures more than 400 KPIs. It provides investors and managements with a powerful tool to analyse ESG performance, identify areas for improvement. It is a powerful tool to increase ESG performance from year to year.