Indicate whether your organisation, and/or property managers, considers ESG issues in the following post-investment activities relating to your property assets.
Describe how your organisation, and/or property managers, considers ESG issues in post-investment activities related to your property assets.
Northern Horizon typically addressed ESG issues post-investment through a number of initiatives, including:
- ESG performance monitoring and reporting
- Building upgrades such as changes to the energy supply and measured to reduce energy consumption (particularly heating and electricity) by introducing more energy efficient solutions.
- Building certifications and ratings such as LEED, BREEAM and EPC A-G.
- Tenant dialogue and satisfaction surveys
- Community engagements with special interest groups and employee community engagement days.
- Whistle-blower schemes open to the public