With nearly €9 billion under management, Idinvest Partners is a European leader in financing small and medium-sized companies. So far, Idinvest Partners has accompanied over 3,500 companies since its formation in 1997. Idinvest Partners is specialised in three business lines and launched in 2017 a new Asset Finance activity:
- Venture and growth capital (€2.33bn of AUM): direct equity investment in young, innovative companies with very high growth potential.
- Private Debt (€3.06bn of AUM): senior or subordinated debt investment in SMEs and mid-tier enterprises with organic or external growth plans.
- Dedicated portfolios & funds (€3.35bn of AUM): primary funds (investment in private equity funds); secondary transactions (acquisition of units in existing private equity funds or direct investments in companies); and direct co-investments (direct investment in the equity of companies alongside a private equity fund).
- Asset Finance (€150m of AUM): investment in industrial equipment that will then be leased out to European SMEs.
For each of its business lines, Idinvest Partners offers a range of funds to retail clients, who invest alongside its institutional programs.
In 2017 Idinvest Partners raised nearly €1.3 billion:
- €398m for the venture and growth capital business line
- €426m for the private debt business line
- €358m for the dedicated portfolio & funds business line
- €104m for its new business line, the Asset Finance business line
Idinvest Partners works alongside European entrepreneurs to help businesses grow quickly and in a sustainable way.
- Idinvest Partners respects the independence of the companies in which it invests and provides them with expertise and advice in a variety of areas.
- Idinvest Partners is actively involved in the various phases of business development, going from start-up (seed capital) to transfer of ownership.
- Idinvest Partners develops strong, close relationships with its partners and clients, in line with its key values of trust, partnership and transparency.