As of April 2018, Triodos Investment Management will bring the asset management of its SRI funds in-house. As of that month, a team of investment analysts will integrate the ESG and the financial performance in their analysis of companies, resulting in the definition of the investment universe. Related organisational changes are being implemented and expected to be fully in place by the end of 2018.
Main changes are:
• positive selection instead of best-in-class
• increase of the number of investment themes from four to seven;
• integrated, in-house company analysis;
• intensification of engagement;
• in-house asset management.