- Applying operating expertise to preliminary review
- Deeper due diligence on identified ESG issues
- Essential analysis in a highly regulated environment
- An eye to the future
INVESTMENT COMMITTEE APPROVAL
- Obtain mandatory fund-specific approval
- Outline merits, disclose risks
- Weigh risks against mitigation strategies
TAILOR AN INTEGRATION PLAN WITH IMPLEMENTATION TIME FRAMES
For each acquisition, the investment teams create a tailored integration plan that, among other things, ensures that any ESG-related matters are prioritized.
ACTIVELY MANAGE ESG FACTORS
ESG risks and opportunities are actively managed by the portfolio companies with guidance from our in-house teams. This allows us to draw on local expertise, which provides valuable insight given the wide range of asset types and locations in which we invest.
FOCUS ON CONTINUED IMPROVEMENT
As long-term investors motivated to drive value creation, we continually look for opportunities to address ESG matters.
- 5% WATER, WASTE AND ENERGY REDUCTION
- 3,000 HOURS OF HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING OF WORKFORCE
- HOURS OF HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING OF WORKFORCE ZERO CUMULATIVE TIER 1 AND TIER 2 LOSS OF PRIMARY CONTAINMENT (LOPC) INCIDENTS